Premier partnerships are intended for companies and institutions who seek to further develop their knowledge and understanding of international affairs. Companies that have an interest in or are expanding into a particular region or market will particularly benefit from the events and briefings offered by this level of partnership.
Premier partners benefit from the invaluable resources of expertise within the IISS network and staff through private tailored briefings, off the record roundtables with IISS experts, and invitations to members-only local and regional events.
Premier Partnership fee
£15,000 per annum (single year)
£12,500 per annum (multi-year)
Premier Partnership Benefits
- Nominate up to five representatives to the IISS
International Events and Networking
- Invitations to select geo-economics seminars at IISS–Middle East
- Invitations to exclusive corporate breakfast briefings and webinars
- Invitations to some 100 member-only events, presentations and briefings at Arundel House or at our Americas, Asia and Middle East offices
- Priority invitations to small, exclusive events, such as VIP lunches or dinner meetings addressed by leading figures from the public and private sectors
Tailored Briefings and Consultancy
- Receive answers to your business questions with up to two private tailored briefings a year (depending on format) on key security, foreign policy, political, and economic issues as identified by you. Briefings are provided by IISS experts.
- Invitations to selected group briefings specifically tailored to Corporate Members’ needs with timely and relevant topics and discussions
Publications and Resources
- Receive up to five sets per year of the Institute’s publications:
- Online access to the Members area of the IISS website, including access to the above publications
- Access to presentations and discussions via webcasts
- Priority access to IISS facilities to book meetings, briefings, conferences and video-conferences.