Executive partnerships are suitable for international companies who wish to benefit from IISS expert analysis, and to network with governments, business leaders and other global corporations. It includes priority access to the Institute’s staff through private, tailored briefings on security, foreign policy, political, and geo-economic issues. Executive partners are invited to participate in one of the Institute’s two annual flagship international events, either the IISS Shangri-La Dialogue or the IISS Manama Dialogue.
Executive Partnership Fee
£30,000 per annum (single year)
£27,500 per annum (multi-year)
Executive Partnership Benefits
- Nominate up to five representatives to the IISS
International Events and Networking
Tailored Briefings and Consultancy
- Receive answers to your business questions with up to four private tailored briefings a year (depending on format) on key security, foreign policy, political, and economic issues as identified by you. Briefings are provided by IISS experts.
- Invitations to selected group briefings specifically tailored to Corporate Members’ needs with timely and relevant topics and discussions
- Priority access to the bespoke consultancy services that can be provided by IISS Consulting.
Publications and Resources
- Receive up to five sets per year of the Institute’s publications:
- Five staff licenses to use the IISS Armed Conflict Database, an authoritative, interactive resource of detailed material on more than 70 conflicts around the world
- Online access to the Members area of the IISS website, including access to the above publications
- Access to presentations and discussions via webcasts
- Priority access to IISS facilities to book meetings, briefings, conferences and video-conferences.