Patron partnerships are intended for leading global companies and institutions who seek the closest relationship with the IISS and its experts, and wish to benefit from the visibility and network that such an association brings. Central to Patron partnerships is involvement at the Institute’s two annual flagship international events, the IISS Shangri-La and Manama Dialogues, attended by government ministers and corporate leaders.
This category is suitable for global players who wish to benefit from IISS expert analysis, and who seek to network at the highest level with governments, business leaders and other global corporations. It includes a personal relationship with, and priority access to, the Institute’s staff through private, tailored briefings on security, foreign policy, political, and geo-economic issues.
Patron Partnership Fee
£50,000 per annum
Patron Partnership Benefits
- Nominate up to ten representatives to the IISS
International Events and Networking
Tailored Briefings and Consultancy
- Receive answers to your business questions with up to six private tailored briefings a year (depending on format) on key security, foreign policy, political, and economic issues as identified by you. Briefings are provided by IISS experts.
- Invitations to selected group briefings specifically tailored to Corporate Partners’ needs with timely and relevant topics and discussions
- Priority access to the bespoke consultancy services that can be provided by IISS Consulting
Publications and Resources
- Receive up to ten sets per year of the Institute’s publications:
- IP access for all employees to access the IISS Armed Conflict Database, an authoritative, interactive resource of detailed material on more than 70 conflicts around the world
- Online access to the Members area of the IISS website, including access to the above publications
- Access to presentations and discussions via webcasts
- Priority access to IISS facilities to book meetings, briefings, conferences and video-conferences.